The Society offers its members many advantages:
- Accreditation – Oversee the accreditation of programs in nutrition management in Canada.
- Certification – a national standard of competence in nutrition management
- Education – lifelong learning, conferences, magazine, webinars, website, forum, e-news.
- Networking – sharing of best practices, recruitment, career development, mentorship, social networking, affiliation with industry partners.
- Professional designation – active members may use the NM designation.
- Recognition – honours, awards, student bursaries.
- Volunteer opportunities – leadership development, committees, governance.
Completion of a CSNM accredited program in Food and Nutrition Management.
Completion of a program/alternate courses of study subject to approval of the Board of Directors of the Society, but including studies meeting the requirements of our 8 core competencies, plus successful completion of the CSNM examination.