CSNM Code of Ethics
- Practice the highest professional and moral standards for myself and the profession
- Improve my professional knowledge and competence through lifelong learning, sharing of knowledge and engaging in professional activities.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues, other professionals and clients.
- Maintain loyalty to my employers and strive to achieve their objectives
- Maintain the confidentiality of my peers, subordinates and clients/employers
- Involve myself in activities that promote a vital and progressive profession, including supporting the Society’s goals and objectives