CNM the Designation for the 21st Century
I would like to become a Certified Nutrition Manager because...
I want to hold the highest level of certification available in the Nutrition Management Field. The CNM.CNM Designation is an investment in yourself, in your career, and in your profession.
How Do I Apply To Become a CNM?
- Download the manual and the forms at http://www.ccpcglobal.com
- Complete the application
- Mail the completed application, copy of CE points and applicable fees to CCPC
- I am a CSNM member in good standing
- I have completed 4,000 hours paid full-time work experience
- I have 16 CE points
- Retain CSNM membership in good standing.
- Earn 16 CE points annually.
- Pay CCPC annual dues. Your annual renewal date is the anniversary date of becoming a CNM.
- CCPC will send you renewal information approximately 1 month prior to our Certification expiring.
Annual CE Points
- Are earned from January 1 to December 31 of the previous year.
- In addition to the 8 core competencies required to maintain your active membership, you will need to earn an addition 8 CE points.
- The remaining 8 may be in any combination providing they are from at least 4 different competencies.
Examples of Applicable CE Points
- From CSNM magazine articles.
- Provincial Education providing the Province applies for CSNM CE points.
- Any other education approved by CSNM, such as webinars, live-streamed video from CSNM conferences.
- Alternate education that meets the guidelines in the CNM manual may be submitted to CCPC on the CE tracking form for approval (guidelines and tracking form are included in the CCPC manual).
- Volunteer on a CSNM / Provincial Chapter committee and receive a CE point.
- Mentor a student of an Accredited Nutrition Management program
Continuing Education Transcript is Available from the Member Section of the CSNM Website
- Visit the CSNM website, go to the member’s only section, click on the drop-down box to view the previous year and print your CE Transcript for that particular year.
- Attach it to your application or renewal form, and submit to CCPC.
- CCPC provides a certificate and a digital stamp.
- CSNM will present CNM lapel pins at conferences across Canada or mail the CNM pin to you if you are unable to attend.
- CCPC is a professional organization established for the purpose of recognizing the accomplishments of professionals working in their specific disciplines.
- Certification is granted and a professional designation awarded when applicants have met the criteria set out by the CSNM Board of Directors.
- CCPC is an unbiased certification process. The CCPC currently grants certification to a variety of disciplines including Certified Solution Focused Therapist (CSFT) and Practitioner (CSFP) Certified Professional Manager (CPM) Certified Community Service Worker (CCSW).
- Recipients of certification by CCPC are issued professional designations to use after their name.
- CCPC is a non profit Canadian organization.
Ready to apply for your CNM Certification?
Visit www.ccpcglobal.com/resources/forms-manuals to view and/or download the CNM manual & forms.
Contact us for more information about CNM Certification