Volunteer on a CSNM Committee
CSNM’s success in elevating the profession of Nutrition Managers is largely due to the faithful efforts of our many volunteers. To enhance your CSNM experience, volunteering is a practical, fulfilling step to take. Benefit professionally as you enhance your resume with knowledge of our core competencies and connect with a wide circle of nutrition professionals.
We value the fresh perspective and ideas that new volunteers bring to CSNM as well as the committed work of existing volunteers.
Join one of these valuable CSNM committees:
- Membership (review and approve membership applications)
- Continuing Education (review and approve continuing education opportunities)
- Examinations (review and mark CSNM examinations)
- Certification (offer presentations on certification to membership, schools & employers: must be a CNM to volunteer for this portfolio)
- Member Communications (contribute to our magazine, website, eNewsletter, and social media sites)
- Marketing Committee member
- Membership Committee member
- Conference committee members - Moncton New Brunswick
Please apply for these positions by filling out the online application form and you will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- See a gap in CSNM that you can fill? Apply Now!