Exam Candidates Rules
- The examination will start exactly at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 12:00 p.m. local time.
- It is the exam candidate’s responsibility to abide to the specific date and time of the examination(s) as specified on the examination instruction package. Upon entry into the examination room, the proctor will provide you with a sealed envelope containing the test booklets, DO NOT open until instructed to do so.
- The exam candidate will identify a proposed proctor and submit that information to the Examination Chairperson for approval.
- The exam candidate must be prepared to show formal photo identification and a photocopy to the proctor.
- The exam candidate may not use any textbook, notes, computer, cell phones, blackberries, text messaging devices, cameras, electronic translation devices or other devices while taking the examination.
- The exam candidate may use a non-programmable, display calculator (non-tape) during the examination.
- Please ONLY use black ink ballpoint pens to answer all questions. Please write legibly.
- Please answer the multiple choice questions directly on your exam sheets by circling the answer. If changing your original answer place an X through the circle and circle your new selection.
- Exam candidates may not use any scratch paper. The examination booklet will be comprehensive and contains lined pages for your essay answers.
- The binding and/or pages from the examination booklet should not be removed.
- All personal items will be stored in a secure area indicated by the proctor.
- The proctor is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced personal items.
- The exam candidate will be monitored by the proctor while taking the examination.
- If there are problems that affect the exam candidate’s ability to take the examination, the exam candidate will notify the Examination Chairperson and proctor in writing, a minimum of 48 hours prior to the time exam is to be written.
- If there are any questions pertaining to the content of the examination on the day of the examination, you can contact the Examination Chairperson by leaving a clear message with a phone number you can be reached at 1-866-355-2766 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. local time. Please note that there will be a 30 minute window before you get a call back.
- The exam candidate will not be permitted to take a break during the examination. The leaving of the examination centre will conclude the examination process.
- The exam candidate will not remove, transcribe or copy the exam or any questions from the examination package.
- Any special accommodations that the exam candidate might need have to be documented with the Examination Chairperson and arranged ahead of time with the proctor in writing.
- The exam candidate must pay all expenses associated with proctoring the examination.
- You will receive your pass or fail notice in writing 6 to 8 weeks after you have written the exam.
CSNM National Office - 1370 Don Mills Road, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M3B 3N7, Canada Toll Free: 1-866-355-CSNM (2766) Fax: (416-441-0591) Email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions