At Shalit Foods, we pride ourselves on our levels of customer service through the quality, leadership and integrity of our employees. We are currently looking for a Business Development Chef for the Toronto area.
Business Development Chef
For this role, we are looking for someone with experience as a chef or a background in cooking along with a solid understanding of the culinary world. While a lover of all things food, this person has a keen interest in the business side of the industry.
This person will have an opportunity to not only be creative but to also impact how Canadians eat by helping our large chain accounts build menus, recipes and offerings.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Maintain and grow key accounts (through booking meetings and presenting products/recipes)
• Help promote the Shalit Foods Inc. brand through our monthly events and PR activities
• Distributor support (working with purchasing, sales reps and corporate chefs to promote our products)
• Review the sales plan and plan the day and week
• Required number of prospecting phone calls daily (based on the needs and targets we set together)
• Multiple face to face customer meetings per week (on average)
• Calls, emails, Salesforce updates (our SRM Sales Software)
• Vendor updates
Qualities key to success:
• Culinary leader
• Friendly, engaging, strong interpersonal skills
• Passionate about business and understands the food industry
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!