Healthcare Education and Training Representative - Montreal, QC
Healthcare Education & Training Representative
Montreal, Canada h1a 3
Job Description and Requirements
HCP EDUCATION & TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE
Hydration Pharmaceuticals Canada, Inc (Hydralyte) is searching for a high-calibre, entrepreneurial Healthcare Professional (HCP) Education & Training Representative to join the Hydralyte team. The HCP Education & Training Representative will assist in the execution of Hydralyte's HCP Training Program to build a trusted, market leading brand in Quebec.
The HCP Education & Training Representative will be required to:
1. Deliver Hydralyte's HCP Training Program to pharmacists, nurses, GPs, dieticians and allied health
professionals in Montreal
2. Attend and present at allocated industry events
3. Develop and manage a key opinion leader and healthcare professional database
HCP Education & Training Representative qualifications, experience and attributes include:
- Graduate of Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dietetics, Nutrition or other related discipline
- Medical representative background highly desirable
- Training and education experience highly desirable
- A genuine passion for educating the community on dehydration and benefits of Hydralyte
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and
communicate with a diverse range of people
- Superior presentation skills with the ability to deliver training to a variety of audiences
- Must have own vehicle and able to work independently on the road, take initiative and seek advice
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communications skills
- Part-time independent contract role (3 days per week)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Negotiable salary
HydralyteTM is a global leader in treating dehydration and has recently launched into the Quebec market, after establishing itself as a market leader in key retailers across Canada.
Hydralyte is a scientifically formulated oral rehydration solution for the prevention and relief of dehydration. All products in the range contain the correct balance of glucose and electrolytes required for rapid rehydration. Suitable for all ages, Hydralyte comes in a wide range of flavors and formats including ready-to-drink liquids, powders and effervescent tablets.
APPLY or Inquire for more information:
[originally posted Jan 28, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.